Up to now, We have Maybe not seen some thing in any official information, urban area histories or old new Haven meeting cards who suggest Timothy married more than once.
People step one: Mary b: abt 1636-1643 d: twenty eight Aug 1684; married Nathaniel Thorpe 20 The fall of 1662 2: Bethia b: abt 1638, d: 1687; uel b: abt 1640; married E Hopkins twenty seven Jan 1673 cuatro: Age b: abt 1642-48; m: Joshua Culver 23 Dec 1672; Eleazer Peck 29 October 1726 5: Matthew b: abt 1651; married: Mary Brooks several Jan 1673/4 6: John b: abt 1652 – Undecided about this you to; not mentioned into the Timothy’s usually, but may have ended young or perhaps man out of Thomas, perhaps not Timothy….
Records of your kid’s delivery dates are very different commonly and several family records list multiple Bethias, Marys and you may Matthews, but We believe people is actually go out misunderstandings unlike reusing names of children one passed away into the infancy, that was a common routine during the time.
The Retreat Nest Timothy Ford is actually detailed as one of the 54 new totally free planters who closed might Agreement of one’s Colony of brand new Sanctuary towards the cuatro Jun 1639 that will be considered among the many “Creators of your own Brand new Refuge Nest”.
Frequently, Matthew had a guy entitled John (who was called for the Timothy’s will) – maybe called having a sister who passed away young?
From inside the 1640, he acquired possessions in the first and you can second departments regarding the fresh land, found at the brand new corner from Meadow St and mytranssexualdate, kimin seni Ã¶deymeden sevdiÄŸini nasÄ±l gÃ¶rÃ¼rsÃ¼n? Water St.
Demise 28 Aug 1684 (most other supplies listing ent was made away 19 Aug 1682 (other provide record eleven Aug 1682) These types of discrepancies is possibly on account of probate record translation, transcription error, or distress within old and the fresh new concept diary relationships
- Apr 1640 – “Itt was ordered you to John Mosse, Tymothy Forde and Richard Beach will pay all of them 1s fine towards the trees wch it did fall chaotic.”
- Jan 1643 – ” … Tymothy Forde … fined for every single 1s getting late visiting trayne”
- 1646 – “Timothy Ford try complayned out of to own his dust becoming small from inside the waight dusty soe perhaps not serviceable since it should bee, are fyned 2s 6d.” Mention of weapon dust?
- Mar 1675/6 – “Timothy ford defyred yt ye judge regarding protect was kept towards the theyer fide ye creeke, if this was theyer turne in order to wacth, however, ye Towne gau noe confent unto it”. Seems like whether it are his (although some away from one to front side) change at the shield check out, they wanted to stay check out using their section of the new creek, nevertheless the “Towne” did not do it now.
- 13 October 1679, Timothy sold 50 % of their homestead to at least one from his sons
I have not yet realize and you may/otherwise deciphered most of the area background and listing type of the first days of The newest Haven, but have discover multiple, and you may overall, Timothy might not have been mentioned as frequently as some, but their exposure is recognized.
About This new Refuge Nest, seat urban centers on the appointment home calculated position. Husbands and you can wives barely seated together with her – ladies was basically directed into far sides or the buttocks of the home, since boys was basically front side and you can cardiovascular system. Very early fulfilling details when you look at the 1646 and 1655 let you know Timothy and you may partner resting with the straight back of the home, but of the 1661, they’d moved on ideal towns and cities. Timothy is actually assigned seat no. 7 around the front side and you will cardiovascular system, and Age, even if nevertheless out over the medial side the remainder of the fresh lady, was given a better seat – indicating an improved social status to them each other.